Clean air technology that works in industrial, commercial and institutional applications. CosaTron Systems are the only air purification technology on the market which control contaminants and have no negative side effects. CosaTron technology is designed to reduce the level of contaminants in a building by enhancing the filtration process, without generating ozone or ionizing the air. Additional benefits to installing CosaTron include, reduced overall facility operating costs, improved comfort of occupants, reduced health risks related to poor indoor air quality and a reduction in the amount of energy the HVAC system requires.
CosaTron Air Purification Systems are custom designed and tailored to solve specific indoor air quality issues in industrial, commercial, institutional and residential buildings worldwide. There are over 33,000 systems in operation today across 18 countries. These installations include schools, government buildings, medical facilities, office complexes, retail stores, manufacturing plants and many others.
Our Corporate offices were relocated to our manufacturing facility in Lugoff, SC to accommodate our growing US operations. In addition to our manufacturing facility in Florida, CosaTron has added a second manufacturing facility in South Carolina. CosaTron serves the industrial, commercial, institutional markets under the CosaTron Brand of products. Our commercial products are sold through a network of approved manufacturer reps worldwide.
An industry leader in protecting indoor air quality and occupant health, CosaTron has been using the same proven patented technology since 1958.
CosaTron manufactures a broad range of products that deliver flexible solutions to help mechanical engineers and building owners design systems that effectively control the most dangerous threats to our indoor air quality worldwide. Our technology is unequaled, reliable and proven to control and reduce the amount of contaminants in a treated space. Our family of products includes:
- Series 1000 custom dimension systems for installation in air handling equipment.
- Series 2000 standard dimension systems for installation in flanged housings for installation in standard sized duct plenums.
- Series 3000 self-contained, fan powered systems for portable and ceiling concealed applications.
- Series 4000 self-contained, packaged systems that mount directly on top of computer room air conditioning systems.
- Light Duty Commercial Units are a smaller version of the Series 1000 designed to work with 3T and 5T air handlers.
- Ceiling Lay In Units fit into existing drop ceilings.
- Residential Systems
CosaTron has been installed in some of the most high profile industrial, institutional and commercial buildings worldwide. These include:
- The Grand Ole Opry – Nashville, TN
- Walmart Distribution Center
- Oklahoma State University Colvin Center
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport – Charlotte, NC
- Abu Dhabi Exhibition Center – Abu Dhabi
- Samsung – Worldwide
- Crown Casino – Australia
- National Library of Japan – Tokyo
- SeaWorld – Orlando, FL
- North Florida Medical Center – FL
- Church of Scientology – Florida
- Bogata Airport – Bogata Columbia
- Penguin House – Zhu Hai, China
CosaTron is also a partner in the Atomedic Foundation.
Check out the gallery of old photographs we have from the founders! Visit the Atomedic Foundation website to find out more about our partnership with the Nursing School at Auburn University.
Our Management Team:
Eric Streed, CEO
Eric Bratton, President
Michael Orcutt, Sales Manager
Larry Green, Director of Purchasing
Hugh Bradley, Technical Consultant